Friday, April 16, 2010

I Can't Dance


SONG OF THE DAY: Eagles of Death Metal - I Like To Move In The Night

That handsome bugger? That there is Fluffy! He was a stray cat but he's mine now! Damn straight you're jealous. He's an awesome cat. Rather high maintenance for a cat, but that's okay. He's my best friend. What's that? You think it's weird my best friend is a cat? Maybe it would be if it was any other cat, but we're talking about Fluffy here.

This picture is a bit of a cheat, it isn't a recent one because right now he isn't the most photogenic critter in the world. He's wearing the cone of shame because he scratched up his face and kept aggravating the wound. Which makes him even more high maintenance, but I don't mind.

I just wanted you to see how adorable he is! And yes, I gave him that name. Deal with it!

0 comments: