Monday, January 24, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

I have always wanted a British accent. Or something along those lines. It always sounds so damned cool. I have this bland Midwestern monotone voice that doesn't do anything for me. A pox on it, I say!

Do you have a Twitter account? If you do, badmouth that Star Wars game, The Force Unleashed. You will get some crazy and sorry bastards leaping down your throat. It is good for a laugh, trust me on this.

I'm contemplating slowly taking home things from work so my desk is empty of all personal items. So yeah, that's still weighing VERY heavily on my mind.

I am dreading this weekend. Having to say goodbye to someone you care about sucks. It may not be a permanent goodbye, but it could be. And to top it off, I may have to take my mom to put her cat down this weekend. She's around fourteen years old and is the offspring of a cat we got from a friend of mine way back when. I am really, really not liking this year so far.

0 comments: